Wilderness Buggy Tours
Explore the interior of Maine’s woods and Moosehead Lake area in a spectacular way having fun with your family and friends. This tour is a unique opportunity to get out to the Maine woods, travel on dirt roads in an open to the air, scenic and comfortable ride and see the Moosehead Lake area on our guided wilderness buggy tours!
Travel in our wilderness buggy to see scenic Maine waterfalls, wildlife in their natural setting near bogs, marshes and rivers and the rugged terrain of the north woods of Maine, while cruising along the endless rural roads of the Moosehead Lake area and its amazing landscape.
Get up close and personal on the back roads with us from our wilderness buggy to see native wildlife. Take amazing pictures of the rolling hills, scenic views and go off road with us. You will experience the ultimate adventure, crossing terrain in our state of the art wilderness buggy in a breathtaking area being guided to places that only our wilderness buggy and Maine guides can take you.
|Wilderness Buggy Tours based on 1-2 participants||$ 299|
|Each additional participant over 2||$ 29|
- Wilderness Buggy Tours are offered bi-weekly throughout the season or call to inquire about a private, customized tour. Book now with our weekly schedule.
- All safety equipment, transportation, and Registered Maine Guide on every Wilderness Buggy Tour. Dress for the weather and wear comfortable clothing. Plan to bring a long sleeve article of clothing.
- Half day trip is from 9 AM – 1 PM.
- Minimum age is 10 years old.
- Pricing based on 1-2 guests on a private buggy tour. Additional guests $29 per person.
- We pride ourselves on small, personalized trips.